Use this page to keep track of things that need doing on this wiki.
More examples, like at http://ripple-project.org/examples.html
- Added to Examples
Maybe some more about community/complementary currency tie-ins, like at http://ripple-project.org/cc.html Links to some good explanations of the money-creation process in the existing banking system.
- Added links on Concept page
Update the FAQ to be more Ripplepay-specific and reflective of the direction of the project (less concerned with distributed stuff).
- Moved FAQ about distributed Ripple to a specific page.
Move the Old Stuff? to http://code.ripple-project.org/. Needs to be converted to Trac Wiki format, probably via MoinMoin format or something similar.
- Improve the Wikipedia article (different wiki, I know).
- Donors list.
- Ryan needs to aggregate a donors list and get permission to post them
- Make sure the Ripple project isn't confused with the Ripplepay implementation
- update all wiki docs to use correct terminology where appropriate
- this wiki is for greater Ripple project concerns, not for too much Ripplepay-specific stuff
- all implementations should be given due mention in the project space
- update the FAQ to better describe the Ripple/Ripplepay/implementations situation